Having the scariest house in the neighborhood is a goal determined by how many guests cry, vomit, or refuse to enter. Every year people try to decorate their homes for Halloween but although it may be scary for people under the age of 5, it is really a cakewalk for horror fans.
Etsy can help you achieve that goal with props powered by nightmares. You can get giant spiders, skin men, giant skeletons, and more.
Be the house that people cry about when they leave. Check out the scariest Halloween patio, lawn, and home decor items below:
- Scary Scary Halloween Scene Wall or Window Sticker – $15. Is it so scary that people driving home have to think about calling 911? Maybe. According to the description, the stickers are easy to remove so you won’t have the crime scene plastered on your window all year round.
- Black pair Horror Demon Hand Life Size – $24.99. Hands coming out of walls is a classic horror movie trope that we see over and over again but imagine seeing it in real life. The hands can also hold rings, hats, keys, and anything else you want your personal demon to hold.
- Halloween Body Prop – $40.49. How far are you willing to go for some scares? Check out this Halloween body prop that’s guaranteed not to be a real person.
- Regular 9 Inch Human Face Pot Pie – $20. honey! Dinner is ready and we are serving Human Face Pot Pie. Fresh from the butcher is a pie made with love and the face of your enemy.
- Small ghosts holding hands include SIX OR 12 GHOST – $130+. Ghosts are waterproof, weatherproof, and have light heads. The props are over 2 feet tall and the top layer is made of real dress fabric.
- Latex Hanging Body Corpse for Secrets Haunted House – $95. If you’re trying to have the scariest house on the block this Halloween, add this to your must-have list. This prop features a half-skinned body that begs to ride your dreams.
- Halloween Witch Figurine Statue – $26.99. There is nothing scarier than interacting with the woman in black. Place this witch near the trees and it will make your guests do a double-take. The figurine is made of resin material and is safe, harmless, and durable.
- Zombie Hands Metal Yard Stakes – $43.20+. Did someone say “Night of the Living Dead?” Check out these zombie hand yard stakes with metal, steel, and powder coat.
- Halloween Skeleton Prop – $16.99. The image shown on the site has skeletons climbing up the side of a house. If you’re trying to scare some kids, this is definitely a prop you’ll want to check out.
- 60IN Giant Spider – $12. People with arachnophobia are one of the easiest people to scare. Get a giant spider for your patio and watch some guests run for the hills. The spider has red eyes, a hairy body, and looks real enough to scare some neighbors.
- Clown Candy Display – $24. Speaking of phobias, we can’t forget coulrophobia, the fear of clowns. This candy display has visitors put their hands in a clown’s mouth to get their candy.
- Bloody Weapons Garland – $13.99+. Slasher movies are back and now you can have a banner full of bloody murder weapons! How exciting is it for guests to see bloody knives, saws, and machetes? Don’t mistake tears of fear for tears of joy this season!
- Hyper Realistic Maggots for Film & TV Props – $18.24+. Vomiting guests is a goal that many of us can’t achieve.
- Spooky Clown Horror Movie Doormat – $25.99+ Shout out to people with coulrophobia, Halloween doesn’t have to be your favorite holiday. Check out this IT movie doormat that looks like the clown is looking at you from behind the sewer drain.